Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Friday, January 30, 2009

uncertain future


Here is my latest completed piece. "collecting bits of Now"
Thanks for the inspiration Skip, Palma, Dan, Shannon, Frank, James, Ursula, Laura, Matt.... oh there's gotta be more of you 'photogs' out there.... but I gotta keep these posts short (excuse for bad memory...)


I'm feeling a lot of anxiety... like most of you... about the world today. About keeping my job and affording my bills, and my car, and my dog, and my health, and my family and friends, and their jobs and their health..... January 2009 has not pulled any punches.


January 2009.
jobs lost, no prospects..... everyone wondering if they're next
car trouble, house trouble... everything cost double... or more than you'd expect
pipes freezing... gas prices rising.... just trying to stay warm
health problems....everywhere... when will it end?
bodies drowning in an ocean of debt.... keep your head above the surface or sink
With Obama theres hope..... ?.....
I hope... its not too late.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Sheri! Is there a way I can add it to the ones I follow already - can't seem to find where to make that happen.

    ReplyDelete