Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Art in process......

Now that I've hopped on the blogging band wagon.... I'd like to share my most recent work in progress. The first image is a sketch from an art gathering this past December. The idea was inspired by all my photographer friends who literally 'collect little bits of now' where ever they go. The second image is incomplete. Its where I've taken it 'digitally' so far.



"collecting bits of Now"
Pencil & ink drawing
2008











"collecting bits of Now"
Digital illustration - in process...
2009







About 50% incomplete... I'm really psyched about whats happening with the multiple layering and different transparencies.

1 comment:

  1. Eager to see this finished too - though I really like what you started with! I like your style Sheri!

    ReplyDelete