Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

nothing is killing me

I'm starting off my blog with poetry... even though I'm not a poet.
Wrote this last year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


nothing is killing me


stuck on the edge
of anxiety and nausea
suffocating
in my own skin

lost in a cycle
of creation and destruction
knowing
something is broken

desire and resistance
crash together
sadly
only one will win

wanting only movement
fearing what I want
cursed
these wheels only spin

standing in my own nothing
to lose or to save
buried
in my own grave

No comments:

Post a Comment