Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

just keep laughing.... or is it drinking...?

well.. today... I lost my job. Got laid off. Our whole department got laid off. Chop CHop CHop. Cut-backs... you know. They just had to. But the new building that costs a bazillion dollars is only 'tabled' for now. I am glad they gave us 2 months notice.

I will land on my feet. Maybe, if I can muster up the courage... I can try and enjoy spiraling through the air and the magic that comes with uncertainty.

Or maybe I'll just drink more.

No comments:

Post a Comment