Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Grassroots Artbarn

Just returned from the Finger Lakes Grassroots Festival of Music and Dance, the high point of my past 10 summers. Many people have been to over 20 of these festivals. Some of our 'roots family travel in from around the country, this year included friends from Connecticut, Arizona, and Hawaii!

I had these three mixed-media pieces in the Grassroots Artbarn exhibition. Two of them, Tree Goddess #1 and #3 sold. One will live in Ithaca and the other in Albany.

#IDigMyRoots

Tree Goddess Series, acrylic paint, leaves, paper, and ink on canvas. 

Tree Goddess #1
Tree Goddess #3
Tree Goddess #2


No comments:

Post a Comment