Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Prints of Pink Moon Lovelies book cover image


For those who have expressed interest in prints of the cover image for The Pink Moon Lovelies: Empowering Stories of Survival, they are available at my redbubble shop

Redbubble sets the minimum cost for items, some are unreasonable but I cannot customize certain things. The most economical reprints are the photographic printsgreeting cards, and stickers. Also reasonable are the spiral notebooks




More merchandise with this image is sold at Zazzle where proceeds go to breast and ovarian cancer research: http://www.zazzle.com/pinkmoonlovelies

The Pink Moon Lovelies: Empowering Stories of Survival is a compilation of short stories written by women who share their real-life experiences, struggles, lessons, etc., dealing with breast or ovarian cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment