Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Incomplete. In-between. In-process.

This is a section of the piece I'm working on right now.
I'm not sure why I like to share my unfinished in-process art. I should only post my perfected completed pieces. But I gave up being a perfectionist years ago when I discovered being a perfectionist doesn't make you perfect. Plus it's not an obtainable goal. Plus is not much fun. Also, I like how incomplete art looks. Sometimes I like it better than completed works. I guess I just relate with being in-between. That's where we all are right now. In-process.... 


Detail of incomplete piece, Love Dream Hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment