Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Art is Getting Stoned

Or maybe my stones are getting art!

I collected these stones from the shores of the Finger Lakes over the summer. Each stone is hand-painted and finished with a UV-resistant clear acrylic coating. Leather straps have adjustable slip-knots.

To view necklaces for sale online, check out my Etsy shop.

Avoid shipping costs and view a larger selection at Wrap It Up Gift Shop & Cafe in Trumansburg NY (about 2 miles North of the Rongo). The gift shop includes hand-crafted items from over 100 artists in the region. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment