Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Recycle Love, Not Hate

It's impossible to make sense of a world where human beings shoot other human beings dead based on differences and prejudice based on those differences. 

We are stuck in a cycle of revenge. 

Hate creates more hate.

How can we not hate someone who kills someone we love based on their hate and revenge toward someone else? Someone else who just happens to have the same skin color, sexual orientation,practices the same religion, or has the same political or employment as our loved one? 

I don't know the answer. 

But I know that hate and revenge are not the answer.

If hate creates more hate, than love creates more love. 

It's time to evolve people. It's time to get stuck in a cycle of love.

But how do we get there from here?

#LoveNotHate


Recycle Love Graphic available on shirts, skirts, scarves, mugs, and more at my online shop: 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment