Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Art in the Heart - Art in the Air - First Friday Gallery Night, July 1

I'm happy to share that I am 1 of 12 artists selected from over 150 submissions to have art printed on banners to be displayed on the Ithaca Commons July through November. Thank you Downtown Ithaca!

Here's a sneak peak of a section of my banner.




EVENT
Downtown Ithaca's Art in the Heart, now in its 17th year, has added a new component this year, called Art in the Air. 12 vibrant vinyl banners along the newly redesigned Ithaca Commons pedestrian mall, which were selected from over 150 blind submissions from local artists of all walks of life.

Exhibiting artists are: Kathy Armstrong, Patricia Brown, Marika Chew, Shera Delia, Camille Doucet, Dede Hatch, McKayla Macomber, Catherine Montgomery, Stephanie Pierce, Patty Porter, Kadie Salfi, and Carol Spence.

Artist reception at Press Bay Alley, 5:30 PM
Tour of banners, 6:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment