Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Life Bleeds into Art

The eight images below are titled message series.
Created in 2013, one year after my final chemo treatment. With optimism and fear battling for my attention, I was trying to hold on to optimism and to let go of fear, and to get back to my self. To stay healthy. To move on. It was a summer of the red-winged black bird, black horse, and white horse. Everywhere I turned, there they were. These images represent a collision of my inner and outer experiences that year.









No comments:

Post a Comment