Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Goodbye ProSite, Hello Blogger


divus, original art by shera delia
divus, acrylic on wood, 2015


I'm experimenting with using this blog as my main artist website. 

I built my own sites until a few years ago when it became clear that it was cheaper and faster to cheat and customize a template through ProSite, a professional web presence purchased through Behance. ProSite was great. I quit being my own website designer and demoted myself to content manager -- which left more time for being an artist.

The problem with ProSite is that they no longer allow customers to pay-in-full for the year. That's right. The only payment option is a monthly auto-deduct from your back account. I asked their tech support if they were really willing to lose customers that prefer to pay-in-full for the year, and the answer was yup. Imagine that? They wouldn't allow me to pay for the whole year. So I broke up with them.

Now here I am, at my neglected blog that hasn't been updated in a few years. 

I switched my art domains to point here and hope to spend the next few weeks populating this space with recent work, much of it already shared on my former ProSite and on my facebook page

Here is my best recent piece. Combined with energy work and meditation, I faced a demon along the way -- and came out with a personal victory. I see optimism, shattering of perceived reality, and freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment