Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Oil Puker Dude; new piece

This image popped into my head one night -- just as my head hit the pillow and I had to get up to sketch it out before I could sleep.

I'm not sure what to name it....
1. Oil Puker Dude (that's just what I've been calling him)
2. In God We Trust (says that in the ripped money -- top right corner)
3. Goodbye Blue Sea (homage to Floyd and the real fear behind the image)

Opinions?

3 comments:

  1. Tremendous! Oil Puker Dude seems very befitting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like Goodbye Blue Sea. It's a very moving title.

    ReplyDelete