Hello.

I'm a intuitive artist inspired by and confused by life. By combining art and meditation with a flow-of-consiousness style, my process becomes an vision quest and an escape into a world of symbols and color. I stop here occasionally to unravel my mind.

Friday, July 31, 2009

didnt think it bothered me

to turn 42. I was born 1 minute after midnight on August 1st. I'll be 42 in about 12 minutes.

Today has been a roller coaster ride. Work was great. Getting ready to go out after work - wasn't great. Felt angry. Pissed off at TIME and AGING. Fuck you AGING. Screw you TIME. No matter what, you win. Then walking the dog, a cute young guy smiled at me and asked for directions. The perfect tonic for someone lost in the middle of middle-age. A few hours later and a few margaritas and a sushi dinner later... having a great time with my man... dessert at Madeline's...

oh shit.... its 12:01
happy birthday to me

No comments:

Post a Comment